No. We do not restrict the minimum or maximum ticket size. This is determined by your bank.
Articles in this section
- Is there a maximum and minimum limit per transaction?
- How can I deposit a Printed Check?
- Federal Regulation regarding Printed Checks
- Paynote Bank Payment Transfer Timeline
- Multiple Documents for Account Set Up and Qualifications
- Changing Your Funding Source in Paynote
- Printing checks on paper.
- How do I view or edit my account information?
- What can I do if I can't I log in?
- I forgot my password. How do I reset it?